Options grow regarding shots
March 5, 2021
• In Cloquet, Community Memorial Hospital has a vaccination registration form on its website, or call 218-879-1271. The form allows residents to register their interest but not to schedule an appointment. The hospital will notify people who have registered when they can schedule a visit. The second dose will be scheduled to take place after the proper number of days have passed from the initial dose.
• Some local pharmacies are also offering vaccination appointments, including Walmart and Thrifty White pharmacies. Call them for more information.
• Gateway Family Health patients 65 and older can call 218-485-2014.
• Essentia Health (Moose Lake, Duluth) is now vaccinating people 65 years or older who live within the Essentia service area, the health care company announced Wednesday. If you are a Minnesota resident age 65 or older and live within Essentia’s service area, call 833-494-0836 to schedule your vaccination. Starting today, patients also can utilize their MyChart account to make an appointment.
• The state has announced the launch of the Minnesota Covid-19 Vaccine Connector, a tool that helps Minnesotans find out when, where and how to get their Covid-19 vaccine. For more information, visit mn.gov/covid19/vaccine or call 833-431-2053. All Minnesotans 18 years of age and older should sign up, no matter their current vaccine eligibility status.
• Carlton County will continue to update its hotline at 218-499-6312 and Covid-19 Hub with vaccine distribution information. Continue checking sites for updates.