Scanlon house fire deemed accidental


April 1, 2022

Cloquet Area Fire District crews responded to a structure fire on the 700 block of 29th Street in Scanlon just after 2 p.m. Monday, March 28.

Upon arrival, there was fire showing from the rear of the structure and extending into the eves. Firefighters were on the scene for approximately two hours and determined the cause was accidental. There were no injuries.

CAFD firefighters also responded to a car fire and additional kitchen fire on Saturday.

B&B Market Catering & Quality Meats. On top of Big Lake Hill in Cloquet.

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2023

Rendered 10/03/2023 22:02