A hometown newspaper with a local office, local owners & lots of local news

House fire ruled as accidental

Cloquet Area Fire District crews responded to a structure fire on the 700 block of 29th Street in Scanlon just after 2 p.m. Monday, March 28.

Upon arrival, there was fire showing from the rear of the structure and extending into the eaves. Firefighters were on the scene for approximately two hours and determined the cause was accidental. There were no injuries.

The CAFD also responded to a car fire and a kitchen fire on Saturday....