This conversation is stuck in the snow
March 17, 2023
Go forward, but turn your wheels a bit. ... The other way.
- How far?
- Right there. If you get any traction, hit the brake.
- Yeah. I smell rubber. Try going back, but not too far, the pole.
- Just spinning.
- Yeah. Let me dig a bit.
- Which way now?
- Forward, but try rocking back and forth. Don't just gun it.
- Which way are my tires?
- Turn 'em. No, the other way.
- Maybe you should get in.
- You're doing fine. It's just this snow, and the slush underneath. And I'm thinking you're hung up on an ice chunk. And it ain't going anywhere.
- Got a chisel?
- Hot water? It w...