Store fire put out quickly

 

October 27, 2023

Dan Saletel

A meat smoker caught fire in the upper portion of the Carlton Meat & Grocery store Monday, causing little damage but a quite a stir as emergency crews

responded. The owner posted on the business

Facebook page: "We had an incident with our smoker yesterday but we are open for business." The Carlton County Sheriff's Office said owner Mike Erickson called 911 at around 5:30 p.m. Crews arrived at the business in Carlton and quickly put out the fire. Sheriff's deputies responded, along with the Carlton fire department. The Esko and Wrenshall fire departments also responded.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 02/19/2024 02:36