Twin Lakes Township offers home fix-it grants


January 26, 2024

Twin Lakes Township is offering grant money for up to 10 township low- and moderate-income homeowners for home improvements. The homes must be owner-occupied homes in the target area of Twin Lakes Township.

Grant funds are loaned to individual property owners for 10 years, at which time, if the property is still owned and occupied by the original borrower, the funds are forgiven and considered a grant.

The grant can pay up to 90 percent, or a maximum of $25,000 towards improvements. The remaining 10 percent of the total project cost is the responsibility of the property owner, who must mee...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024