Fire destroys cloquet home

 

March 15, 2024

Responding to a call about a shed on fire around 2:30 p.m. Saturday, March 9, firefighters with the Cloquet Area Fire District arrived at the 1500 block of Miskomin Street in Cloquet to find a house with heavy fire coming from the eaves and back of the building.

The fire, which appears to be accidental, was quickly extinguished.

Damage to the already boarded-up house was extensive, and the fire is still under investigation.

Battalion chief Jason Maki said CAFD would like to remind everyone to teach children about fire safety and be aware of the increased dangers, especially with the current...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 04/12/2024 17:24