June 19, 2020
COVID-19 testing in Carlton County:
• CMH Raiter Clinic has a mobile testing site in the parking lot from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, but a doctor’s order is necessary before testing. Call 218-879-1271 to talk to a doctor. They will also accept orders from doctors outside CMH. The CMH Nurse Hotline is also available 24/7 at 218-499-6799 for advice.
• FDL Human Services has a mobile testing site by appointment only at Min No Aya Win Human Services Center. Testing will be limited to those who are experiencing symptoms and who have had a telehealth visit with their Fond du Lac medical provider. Call 218-878-2120 to schedule a visit if you’re having symptoms.
• MedExpress Urgent Care is providing COVID-19 testing at the clinic located at Pine Tree Plaza in Cloquet (by Super One). If you are seeking COVID-19 testing, visit http://www.medexpress.com/covid19 to review the CDC-based screening criteria prior to visiting. If you believe the screening criteria apply to you, call the local clinic at 218-878-7903. Hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
• Gateway Family Clinic in Moose Lake offers COVID-19 testing with a doctor’s order. Call 218-485-4491 to arrange to speak with a physician.
• Cromwell Medical Clinic offers COVID-19 testing with a doctor’s order. Call 218-644-3811 to arrange to speak with a physician.